Friday, June 5, 2009

Must Be Doing Something Right, Maybe!

Just a little mummy brag here ;)

Not only do I have 100% confidence in leaving B7 to play with and watch CBub (now 10 months) for the 5 or so minutes that I am in the shower every morning; he really is fabulous with him. But this morning I came out to find my bed made, perfectly (well no better than I would do anyway) and K4's bed made also (she sleeps in our room).

Isn't he just a wonderful son, really can you teach that kind of stuff, I'm certainly starting to wonder!!! He did proceed to run away though when I tried to give him a big hug and kiss for being so thoughtful.

Now you gotta love that. :) :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day, leave a lovely comment :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Blog Design by: Relevant Designs