Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Blast Off - We're Heading Into Space


We thought it was about time we got in our rockets and blasted our 
way into outer space.  We've got lots to read, things to watch and activities to do we 
may never want to return back home.


Mr Q is helping us along our journey. 
He's providing the guidebook, reminding us of things we need to 
be on the lookout for on our travels.


This is what the kids awoke to the other morning. A myriad of books, space related items 
and things to do. I hung a blank canvas for them to fill with all things 'spacey' as we travel 
to various destinations throughout the universe.

8 comments:

Sara said...

Oh wow I love that. Is that a corner in your home all displayed? It sort of looks like they're on an excursion. I showed these pics to O and J and they thought it cool, and want the same lol.

Kylie said...

I've been slowly converting our garage to use as a home schooling space, where we can also make a mess ;-)

This is in one corner of it. I bought some cheap material from spotlight.

Anonymous said...

We are heading into space next year! So please let us know what you get up to :)

Sara said...

I've been in intending on using the garage too. Our dining area is replaced by our classroom space and is so small.

Nicole said...

Fun! I'm looking forward to seeing what you guys do since we recently started our astronomy unit.

Ticia said...

What a great way to set up to get their interest.

Unknown said...

Love it. Have fun we done something similar months ago! XOXO

My Captivating Life said...

That looks so fun! Now you have out of this world class room to! :)

Post a Comment

Make my day, leave a lovely comment :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Blog Design by: Relevant Designs