Monday, January 4, 2016

Schoolhouse Crew ~ Some Exciting News!


I have some exciting news for my little blog this new year.

I have been accepted to participate as part of the School House Review Crew. Very exciting!


Team Member

This has been something that I have considered applying for over recent years but it really wasn't until my blogging friend Chareen over at Every Bed Of Roses encouraged me to take the leap this year.

As you can imagine I was pretty chuffed to receive my welcome email YAY!!

So what does that mean exactly?

Nothing will change all that much on my blog as I have always enjoyed reviewing products but moving forward I will have more fabulous home education products on the blog for you to see how they worked for us in our home.

There's nothing better than hearing about how something has worked for another family and this why I love these more personal product reviews so much.

You can find out more about all of the wonderful homeschooling blogs that are joining me during 2016 on the Schoolhouse Review Crew here >>>>

Be sure to keep an eye out for my very first review coming in just a couple of days.

Happy Homeschooling,
Kylie



Come on over and join me at

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day, leave a lovely comment :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Blog Design by: Relevant Designs